Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
LOVE it!
I think the bandanas are great Hil. As long as people don't think you have cancer and you have hair under there. Nothing wrong with cancer or bald women, I just don't wish that upon you. :-)
LOVE the three generations of bandanas!
Trademark is a bit of an understatement. I'd call it a nearly permanent fixture. Love it!
"Trademark" is a bit of an understatement. I'd call it a nearly permanent fixture.
I have been waiting for this moment! Ruby's head was made to wear a bandana. You always knew it, now we all see it. She's a treat. HUGS!
Finally! I was wondering when she was going to officially join the ranks!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE it!
I think the bandanas are great Hil. As long as people don't think you have cancer and you have hair under there. Nothing wrong with cancer or bald women, I just don't wish that upon you. :-)
LOVE the three generations of bandanas!
Trademark is a bit of an understatement. I'd call it a nearly permanent fixture. Love it!
"Trademark" is a bit of an understatement. I'd call it a nearly permanent fixture.
I have been waiting for this moment! Ruby's head was made to wear a bandana. You always knew it, now we all see it. She's a treat.
HUGS!
Finally! I was wondering when she was going to officially join the ranks!
Post a Comment