Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Oh man! Tell me about it! I gagged that stuff down for two months. Then green beans happened. I'm a changed man. You can do it cuz!
Too funny! I love the pic with her arms straight out! I love her. And you. WAH!!!!!!!!
Why do we think they're going to love solids? Cracks me up how we have to convince them it's better than milk... but really, is it? I wouldn't eat that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man! Tell me about it! I gagged that stuff down for two months. Then green beans happened. I'm a changed man. You can do it cuz!
Too funny! I love the pic with her arms straight out! I love her. And you. WAH!!!!!!!!
Why do we think they're going to love solids? Cracks me up how we have to convince them it's better than milk... but really, is it? I wouldn't eat that.
Post a Comment