| We always love sharing good food with the Percevaults! |
| Ruby was less than thrilled to play in the fountain.... |
| Ruby and her Uma.... |
| Just like when we were little, the kiddos loved playing with Uncle Gino! |
| Group pictures are getting increasingly difficult. :) |
| Grandma, Moms and kiddos! |
| Love this pic and these people! |
| Family party! |
| The blessing crew. Great family! |
| Four generations..... |


3 comments:
Let's just say that my cheeks are a little too chubby in this post. YIKES. Other than that, I loved it! We had the best week with you here!
I want to see the Mount Borah post! I have climbed that rocky peak and it is formidable. Glad you got to see visit the fam is Boise!
Baby Brandon is pretty stinkin' cute. So is his pretty cousin! Those cheeks kill me, Hilz. You and Marie look so pretty in that last pic with your babes. =) Miss you.
Post a Comment