Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Put on your bandana and let's go!

Wildfires made it so we couldn't spend as much time at the cabin as we had hoped, but we certainly made the most of the time we had there. Having Ruby at the cabin for the first time was a definite highlight of our time in Utah. The weather, the sights, the food, the company.....all fantastic as usual. 
Cabin attire...


Bandana girls!


That little smirk! I melt...

Both so happy to be at the cabin!

Hanging out with Noni...

Lots of attention and love from cousins.

C was anxious for Ruby to experience touching the trees, leaves, grass etc....and she loved it all!


Enjoying a meal on the deck...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Not exactly sure why, but this post is making me cry. All the pics are just way too cute.

B said...

I CAN'T handle how cute she is, Hilz! Those lips, those expressive eyes, those cheeks! I'm dying over here!