Monday, October 22, 2012

The mountains are calling and I must go.....

At the end of September C had a conference in Jackson Hole, WY.  Jackson in the fall? Yes, please. Dreamy. Not only did we enjoy the autumn weather and beautiful fall color, but we rented a great little house and had a family reunion. Such a great handful of days.

First time on a plane. Ruby did a great job and loved when she had a seat to herself to play.


Oh my heart....I couldn't get enough of the scenery.

A bit of exploring...

Reunited with Uma!

One of my favorite pics of the trip.


Uma and her Ingoldsby grand-babies!

Riding the Tram up Rendezvous mountain...





Chocolate Love - Perhaps the best chocolates on the planet. And that was just the beginning of Jackson's great food. Other highlights: awesome steak, sweet corn risotto, rabbit gnocchi and more...Jackson did not disappoint.

BABIES! (and Marie's foot.)

Grandpa!

Classic Jackson shot!

Family walk. Lovin' it.



2 comments:

Marie said...

I'm glad you said it's my foot because now I know that Ruby is smiling at ME in that pic!

Heidi Miller said...

Yep . . . I'd have to say I am seething with jealousy. Oh my heart is right! I love me some mountains and fall weather and colors. Miss it.