Monday, August 12, 2013

California knows how to party....

C's annual conference this year in April was in L.A., so we hopped on a plane and headed West! We were lucky enough to have my fam join us and turned the conference into a family vacation. We loved catching up with Aunt Carol Jean and Nancy and Brit and Joe and their kids as well. We also got to see Tyraysha and Jane. Awesomeness. We hit the beach, the La Brea Tar Pits, Griffith Observatory, a Lakers Game and Disneyland! (Did I leave anything out?) And C even had time to go to his meetings. :) Such a great trip!


We enjoyed pretending we live in Ranchos Palos Verdes. That place is dreamy.

Hanging out with my favorite peeps....
The beauty of the West Coast.
Family!
Whale watching SUCCESS!

Great Aunt Carol Jean

Dang...she is too cute.

Excited nieces!

Best friends.

My favorite travel partner. 

La Brea Tar Pits....very cool.




Best life.


Ruby finally found someone she can pick on. 

Hollywood sign!


Look at us....all grown up! And still great friends after all these years.
Todd, C and I had a great time at the Laker's game.

Loved this view!



Todd and the kiddos braved the cold water. Impressive.

Ruby LOVED the sand.


Cute new nephew! 

Disneyland turned me into a kid again. And I loved it. 

SO scared of Mickey Mouse.

Uma is always such a good sport!


Ruby loved It's a Small World.

Being back at Disneyland with my fam was a blast. If I could ride Space Mountain everyday with Marie, my life would be complete.

Ruby was amazed by the Disney parades!
A great trip always wears you out....and boy were we tired by the end! Thanks for a great trip!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like SO much fun! Love California!

Amy and Clark said...

Looks DELIGHTFUL! The whole thing. Why is it that toddlers are all so scared of Mickey? I have a picture of me as a 1-2 yr old just terrified!

Amy and Clark said...

Looks DELIGHTFUL! The whole thing. Why is it that toddlers are all so scared of Mickey? I have a picture of me as a 1-2 yr old just terrified!