Every time we pull of another destination Green Party, I am in awe the dedication of my friends to not only stay in touch, but at the sacrifices they are willing to make to get together - and the 2013 Green Party did not disappoint!
This year C and I were fortunate enough to host everyone in Texas and it was SO MUCH FUN. Sure, in hindsight I would have scheduled a thing or two differently, but overall it was an absolutely wonderful weekend with great Texas fun and amazing friends. There's no way this blog post can do it justice, but here's a taste......
| Starting things off right....Luling's City Market for some of the best barbeque around. |
| Some live music in Gruene. |
| Best friends since college. So blessed. |
| Stop it. I love these ladies. |
| Torchy's....duh! |
| By this point of the weekend everyone was filled with serious Texas pride. |
| Thankfully, the bats gave a good show! |
| A little 6th street action....and one of the funniest moments of the weekend (my life maybe?) thanks to a public restroom and Amy being awesome. I'm laughing right now just thinking about it. |
| Somehow this happens at every Green Party.... |
![]() |
| This little game was more entertaining than I could have ever imagined. (PS - Thanks for the little collage, Ames!) |
| Floating the river was an absolute highlight. Wish we could do it again right NOW! |
![]() |
| Thanks for making Texas even bigger and better than ever, friends! |





1 comment:
Let's go back in time right now. Oh, happy times! And sometimes mortifyingly funny times.
Long live green!
Post a Comment