Friday, August 29, 2014

AAG in Tampa…..

Oh my goodness. These pictures are in backwards order. (Is that a thing?) My need (OCD?) for things to be in chronological order is really being put to the test here. Will the OCD win or will my laziness?

In April C's annual academic conference took us to Tampa, Florida and I have to say, Tampa did not disappoint. While Florida isn't at the top of my list of places I'm dying to explore, we absolutely had a great time. We stayed right downtown on the water and had museums and restaurants all within walking distance. Ruby (with some coaxing) loved the Children's Museum, seeing the Manatees and absolutely HATED the aquarium. So funny.

The real highlight, however, was catching up with our friends from Texas State. Now that we're all spread out, these conferences have become like mini-reunions and it's so fun to see everyone and catch up.






Seeing Nate was SO good. Wish we could have seen his whole fam!


Bless her traumatized heart. "I no like starfish. Mommy took me to see it."





So good to see Mel!



Tampa's downtown was significantly cooler than I expected. 







Cuban sandwich with Matt!

No comments: