I was so excited that it worked out for me this year to attend the girl's weekend in May (even if I did cry saying goodbye to Ruby and leaving her for the first time!) There were a lot of sacrifices and changes made by these girls that made it possible for me to come and seeing as I live so far away and miss them all so much, I was incredibly grateful. We had a lovely weekend in Park City enjoying the sights and most of all enjoying each other.
I was struck this time, as I often am when we are together, at how diverse we are as a group, but how our history, and mutual love and respect for each other allows us to remain close and support and understand each other in such a unique way. Did I already say I am grateful? It's worth repeating.
It was also awesome to have a day or two with my family before I went back to SC. Oh...and the weather was dreamy. A winning trip all around!
![]() |
| I have loved and appreciated these ladies for as long as I can remember....literally. |
![]() |
| T, F & A |











3 comments:
I'm pretty grateful too :) <3 <3
love you!!!!
love you!
Post a Comment