Monday, September 28, 2015

Life with two....

The first few months being the parents of two little ones were rewarding, but pretty challenging. Cute Simon could only sleep for any real extended period of time in my arms which - while incredibly sweet - was also exhausting. Tears were shed by all of us over the attention Ruby wasn't receiving, but thankfully, even though she struggled at times, she never seemed to take it out on her new baby brother. Ruby got really sick for a few days which made for two little ones who only wanted their mama! Thankfully, Uma was around for those few days to keep us afloat!

Babies sure are cute though and as I look at these pictures while I do indeed remember the nearly unmanageable fatigue, I also remember the sweetness of a new little wonder in our home and smile as I see his cuteness all snuggled up to us.





No comments: