
I keep telling myself that I'll get better at this blogging thing because it drives me crazy to check other people's blogs (which I do with regularity) and not see a new post! Alas.....ALAK! Perhaps once we move I'll get into a better blogging groove....In the meantime we have been SUPER busy and it's only just begun. July found us going to Logan for the 4th for McKay's wedding, then to the cabin, supporting mom in the tour de donut, and then to Boise. Highlights in Logan included canoing the canal and going to Bloomington for the 4th. Boise was a trip of first for me including water-skiing for the first time as well as trying contacts for the first time. Check out the pictures to see which first found me successful! Now we're gearing up for Ty and Connie's wedding and the big move.





3 comments:
wow.they are cute.are they your daughters?
Love the waterskiing pics. darin is good at it, me not so much. I want to know more about Tour de Donut, sounds delicious!
Dear Master C and our favorite Hil! Hey you two! We may not get a minute before you leave to say goodbye...but plan on us visiting. I'd love to see Master C in his new element. You guys are the greatest, we love ya!
Post a Comment