Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Master C



That's right folks... C defended his thesis (albeit almost 2 weeks ago...I'm a bit behind on this blogging gig) and will therefore be referred to as "Master C" from now on. Really though he did a fantastic job...the lower tree-line in Yellowstone has never been better explained! We used to think that once you had a masters degree you were undoubtedly all grown-up....we've now decided that doesn't really happen until you have a PhD. Thanks to the fam for such wonderful support!





2 comments:

camie said...

oh, i don't know... master sounds pretty grown-up to me. and i'm a little jealous. i want to be a master of something.
congrats to C!
if you are back- give me a call, i'm pretty sure my cell is working, and it would be nothing less than a miracle.

Bonnie said...

Aw shucks... Master C sure does have a nice ring to it! I'm so proud of all you're doing, guys!

And gosh, I just get a bit teary seeing our families blended in that picture, and thinking that you're leaving so soon! You're the best!