
It all started on the second weekend of November. Mom flew in and became our first official visitor! We showed her around San Marcos, Texas State, and beautiful Wimberly.


Then Mom headed up to Waco for some Curves meetings. I tagged along for a day or two to check out Curves International and see the sights...better said...THE SIGHT....The DR PEPPER MUSEUM! That's right...DR PEPPER was invented in WACO. LOVE DP....LOVED THE MUSEUM.



See my big smile? It got even bigger when I got the news that the best birthday surprise ever was on the way....MY SISTER! We had such a great time celebrating OUR birthday and showing Marie and Mom the sights: The Root Cellar, Aquarena Springs Glass Bottom boat tour, New Braunfels, Texas BBQ, and the outlets. It's amazing how much you can fit into a day and a half! We loved having our first visitors and showing off the great land of Texas!


6 comments:
I'm totally jealous of the DP trip. I need to do a Dr. Pepper road trip to Dublin and Waco . . . maybe pilgrimage is a better word.
Where'd you go go for Q?
Schliterbahn Tuesday . . .
Sights and Sounds in Dec . . .
When do you kids want to go meat eating?
RW
Um, hello??!!! Dr. Pepper museum. I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper right now. It's fate I say!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! What a great way to celebrate, not only to have your mom in town but to have Marie come in as well. Looks like you guys packed it full of awesomeness.
Mmmmmmdr.peppermmmmm
this is CW. Sounds like awesome!!! I'm glad you had so much fun and it's good to see pictures!
We need to meet up again!
Happy 28th to You and Marie! I meant to send an e-mail. I thought of you two who share such a great day with me! Hope y'all had a good day! Love ya!
So, so, so, so much fun. I hope to see all those sights some time in the semi-near future!
Post a Comment