Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Today's tunes...
We saw these two in concert together last summer and they were AMAZING. Now they're both out with new albums and I'm lovin' the old and the new. Joshua Radin Ingrid Michaelson
Thanks for the kind words on my blog Hil. Seriously, what would I do without you? As for your taste in musicians — kindred, but we already knew that ;) I've been listening to Ingrid nonstop these days. And if you haven't checked out Lenka, you should. Love you!
6 comments:
You lucky girl! Joshua Radin is my favorite!! Love him, love him, love him!
Thanks for the kind words on my blog Hil. Seriously, what would I do without you? As for your taste in musicians — kindred, but we already knew that ;) I've been listening to Ingrid nonstop these days. And if you haven't checked out Lenka, you should. Love you!
uuuum, hilary, I already bought the new Ingrid CD. I should give it to you.
I too love Joshua Radin- I saw him on the Ellen Show and fell in love
I'm a big Joshua Radin fan. How fun you got to see him live. Awesome stuff.
Oh yeah! I really like Ingrid's stuff! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment