Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shout-out to Molls...

Knowing that Molly is an AVID reader of our blog (thanks Molls!) I feel confident in giving her a little birthday shout-out! There are few people we adore as much as we adore Molls. And can you blame us? Aside from being gorgeous outside and in she's also hilarious ( no one does a better poultry-esque rendition of "I will survive"), talented, caring, smart, a wonderful mother, friend and sister, and one of the most genuine and empathetic people I know. Molls, we love you. Have a fantastic birthday (tomorrow or today depending on when you read this.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



4 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

LOVE the last picture! Too cute! Happy Birthday from the Bohn's too!

Molly said...

Nu-Uh!! A post dedicated to me?! I am SO feelin' the love, thank you a million times over.
Great to see me with my bro-C through the years. Hil, you are brilliant with photos and the computer. It's such a blessing to have you in our family. I love you so much! Thanks for this awesome post!!!!

Connie Whitesides said...

Couldn't have said it any better. That is why we leave the blogging to to you. We sure love Molls!

Cassie said...

Oh, just mini C-money husking some corn. Wearing blue mini shorts. Rocking a sweet hair-do. No big deal.