Monday, April 27, 2009

36 hours of fun.....



Last week we enjoyed a quick visit from mom and Lynn to celebrate the end of tax season for Lynn. They simply hopped in the car and headed to Texas with stops along the way...and we are so happy they did! We had a great time showing them some Texas highlights...just enough to entertain them and yet leave them yearning for more and wanting to come back!


8 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Aw, love it!

Connie Whitesides said...

You are making us all yearn to come to you...I think we should all celebrate the end of tax season. I love the Lynn and Valerie way...really just any excuse to celebrate sounds good.

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

It was a great visit and Lynn wants to buy a ranch in the hill country of Texas and be a gentleman rancher! I wish I could have spent some time at the outlets and been there a little longer!! but some time is better than no time!

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Hil it was a great time and we loved all of it. Lynn wants to buy a ranch in the hill country but then we would be in Texas and you would be who knows where

Russ said...

Cuter than cupcakes!

McKell&Janeene said...

How fun! I miss you... thats all!

Molly said...

How fun to have your Mom and Lynn in TX! It looks like the weather was glorious. I think Texas is probably as cool as Wisconsin. And I left some of my heart in WI, so that's sayin' something!

Heidi said...

Lynn looks like a regular cowboy with the hat and all. So what do you do in Teyhas for 36 straight hours?