After Vegas I was fortunate to steal away to Boise to attend baby Ty's blessing and Magsy's 3rd birthday all in the same weekend! It was so great to spend time with my fam and to play with the girls and meet little Ty. I feel so blessed to share close relationships with my family and for the opportunities to see them often. Here's my update on Marie's kiddos-
Bronwyn: 4 1/2 and smarter everyday. Clever and such a good little friend.
Magsy: 3 and undeniably adorable. Also the best Hula teacher in all of Boise.
Ty: 6 weeks old and one of the more perfect looking babies anyone has ever seen. Loves to cuddle.
I mean seriously...check them out....so adorable. Of all my titles one of my all-time favorites is "auntie."
4 comments:
You're right; they're just as cute as can be!
Great picture choices, Hil! Thanks for being so proud of my kiddos. Love ya!
So darling! And they sure are lucky to have such a cute auntie! Can't wait to hear about the trip in detail. I'm pretty sure it has been at least a year since we talked last...
Cute photos of Marie's kids. They are looking so much older than I remember....time waits for no man, kids grow up too fast!
I'm glad you were there for Ty's blessing and to spend time with your dear nieces.
Post a Comment