Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Remembering Gramps....



While in Boise C's beloved Gramps passed away. We were fortunate to spend a few days with C's family reminiscing and remembering Gramps. It was great to be together with everyone. Again, so thankful for close relationships with family.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Great pics and nice tribute, Hil.

camie said...

tell C i'm sorry.
and i agree, you are taking fabulous pictures lately.

mAk said...

i wore my shirt on the day of the funeral to honor Art. Someday I hope to meet old Banjo Eyes.

Molly said...

Hil, Thank you for this post.
It was a great time to be together and remember the fun memories with Gramps. I, like you, am SO grateful for close relationships with family.
Hil, you continue to impress me with your ability to make amazing things seem like no big deal. Like staying in touch, like mailing, printing and scanning pictures for us, like sending presents for the kids in the mail, like making me feel like I'm somethin' important in your life. You are an awesome person, I'm blessed to call you sister. Love----

B said...

I'm sorry about your Gramps, C. We love ya.