Thursday, July 16, 2009

Part One....



Here we are back home! We have a few whirlwind few weeks planned and we started things off at "the cabin"....a little piece of heaven really. Some absolutely perfect summer days with family.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Maybe you can give me a few photography lessons so I can take pictures as cool as yours!

Tara said...

It appears you are inspiring a second generation of bandana wearers! Love it!

Connie Whitesides said...

So beautiful. I can't believe it is over already. We are excited to see you again before you go. Good luck practicing for the big pitch! We are excited for you.

Amy and Clark said...

Looks delightful! So peaceful! Isn't great to get away from the heat and humidity and enjoy some cool mountain air? Looks like so much fun...

B said...

Is this the famous cabin with no electricity? And the one where C almost died rope-swinging into the water or something? (My memory fades as I approach 30..) It looks awesome!

Molly said...

Cabin Pics, YES!!!!
Wasn't that a great get-together??! I'm aching for some cabin time right now and I've only been home from my vacation one week. Why must we work so much and play so little?
Miss you Hil!!!

Bonnie said...

I can't tell you how great it was to see you. Thanks for being so wonderful! And it's also pretty trippy to see my sister in your family photos! Just remember, she's my sister first! :)