A few weeks ago mom and I kept up with tradition and met up at the annual Curves convention. We always have a great time turning the convention into a vacation as well as learning all the new Curves info....and this year even celebrated Mom's birthday! This year the convention was in Nashville, TN which we were particularly excited about and I must say it did NOT disappoint. The downtown was full of historical/musical sights, great shopping and great food. What more could you ask for?

The hotel was gorgeous and got me so excited for the holiday season.
Nashville is a great city. Live music, neat history, beautiful (a lot like Austin when you put it that way). We just loved it.
Thanks for another great convention Mom! Can't wait for next year!
5 comments:
Oh how fun!!! I'm from Nashville and it was so great to see your pics! How fun that you were on the Opry stage!!
~Lindsay (Relay for Life)
Truly was fun and I hope it is there next year because we can do more things love ya!
Great times!
Those are great pics, Hilz. You play the guitar? Have you been holding out on me?
What a light show at your hotel! Those glorious trees would have put even a scrooge-ish person into a good festive mood!
Loved your smile as you plucked out a tune on the Ole Opry Stage. I'm so glad you're not shy. :)
Curves has treated you well. I'm happy for your bonding time with your mom. Love ya Hil!
Post a Comment