Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day from us to you!

(Photo courtesy of the Green Party 2006)




Here are a few reasons we like this holiday....in no particular order.....

1- We both have Irish heritage.
2- The Green Party....enough said.
3- We love us some corned beef and cabbage.
4- We enjoy the opportunity to pinch people who refuse to follow funny traditions.....okay that's not true....but seriously, the pinching? Weird.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Lookin' good!

V said...

...and who doesn't love the opportunity to dress up as a little leprechaun hooker!!

Russ said...

I pinched about 5 people today. I like that tradition.

B said...

I like the pinching, too. Seminary kids taught me to "shark bite" pinch. It's pinching the tender skin on your tricep. Ouch!

p.s. V's comment... hilarious!

Molly said...

Luck 'o the Irish to you!
I have seen the pics from past Green Parties. Impressive to say the least. I love a good opportunity to be extravagant in dress. I, myself, had many, many shades of green goin' on and strutted around proudly.
:)

Molly said...

p.s. I hope you still have that flowy green top from 2006. I just may have to borrow it. Fan-tas-tic.

Amy and Clark said...

Viva la verde!