Friday, March 26, 2010

An Irish extravaganza....

We Texas Ingoldsbys are continuing to make the most of living close to each other. Michelle hosted a fantastic St. Patrick's day party. Great people, games, lots of GREEN, corned beef and even some family history (FH post coming soon!) made for a fantastic get-together. Clint found the hiding leprechaun and C won the pot-o-gold for our game of darts (inspired by Grandpa Ingoldsby's Thanksgiving 'get the turkey before you eat' type games.)

(PS as a side-note for those who loved the Colorado pics I must give all the credit to C for the great shots! I was in Boise while he was in Colorado so he is the photographer deserving of your compliments in that post! )

4 comments:

Dan-o said...

You guys have been posting like mad lately. I'm having fun keeping up on what is going on. How are you finding time to get your Young Men stuff done? Like Friends of Scouting? Ug, I hate fundraisers.
Glad you won that pot-o-gold. You deserved it. I forgot to wear green, so I ended up printing out a green badge that said, "Don't Pinch Me, Bro" on it all day at work.

Russ said...

Hil you're so fun! Let's play!

Marie said...

Man, I am missing out!

Molly said...

For the wearin' o the green!
C's hair is crackin' me up. And your green purse, Mae has the same one in red. Fashion statement! :)
Pin the gold ribbon on C's chest for the Colorado pics. Well done!