There are a number of things which make Texas State a great school (particularly the geography department)....the geography department is the largest in the nation, great professors, a program full of preparation and good experiences and so on. And last night the geography department's awesome reputation cameout in force with a guest lecture from the Jeopardy icon himself - Alex Trebek.
C and I enjoy a good game of Jeopardy now and then...but admittedly the Trebek-inator was never one of our faves. However, I am happy to report that good 'ole Alex has about 100x more personality in person than he does on tv. He was funny, smart and interesting - and totally cut short by the department unfortunately!
A: A talk by Alex Trebek on a Wednesday night in San Marcos -
Q: What is fun?
That is correct.
10 comments:
How positively great is that! Glad to know he has personality!
Awesome! Glad it was fun and that he had a personality. :)
Very, very noteworthy. You and Trebek look like you were made to be together. It's like the Whitesides and Grandpa Trebek. No, seriously that's cool. I'm always impressed to see public figures speaking at forums. It's a good way for them to give back a little.
That is FREAKING COOL! Seth and I are nerdy...we tape jeopardy, and we tried out this last round of auditions, even! Ha! Pretty sure we're both SUPER excited for you guys right now--that's so cool!
LUCKY!!
AWESOME! I as wondering how that turned out. How cool is it that you now have a picture with Trebek. My real question is if C pulled out some great SNL quotes for him...
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundundundun dun.
That was me singing the Jeopardy "dun-dun" song. You know what I'm thinking?
How cool. Yes for Texas!
What is...very COOL!
Ha! Glad to hear it was worth it. Though it's kinda hard to imagine him WITH a personality. ;)
Shut up! That is COOL! I also wanted to point out that C's twin is behind you in that pic!
Post a Comment