Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My sister the rockstar....


I want to give a quick shout-out to my twin sister who I think - simply put - is amazing. Marie has two big passions in life: family and music and has incorporated the two in her personal and professional life.
As a doula and childbirth educator Marie helps couples prepare for and enjoy the birth of their children. As a bonus to the couples she works with she even helps them write a personalized lullaby for their child and recently had an article published about the process in International Doula. SO AWESOME! Click here to check it out. Marie also recently started a blog with music tips for LDS families - at home and in their callings. Check it out here, reap the fruits of her labors, become a follower of the blog, put the link on your blog..... and most of all ENJOY! Be sure to pass the word along - we might as well share the wealth!
Most of all Marie is a wonderful mother, wife and the best sister EVER. What can I say? I'm so proud to call her mine!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Awww... sis, you are too sweet. Remember, you are actually the reason I am published!

B said...

My sister, Nicole, is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Isn't it cool how Pai Celestial puts these folks so close to us?