It's always a good time when I get to tag-along with C to a conference. Near the end of October we headed a few hours north to Fort Worth and had a great time. Downtown Forth was actually much cuter than I had anticipated and the historic Fort Worth stockyards did not disappoint. Not only did we see the daily cattle drive, but we happened upon a cowboy poetry festival. Not bad for a quick afternoon. We devoured some seriously good steaks and enjoyed being the city slickers looking at the local scenery.
Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
How much is your fort worth?
It's always a good time when I get to tag-along with C to a conference. Near the end of October we headed a few hours north to Fort Worth and had a great time. Downtown Forth was actually much cuter than I had anticipated and the historic Fort Worth stockyards did not disappoint. Not only did we see the daily cattle drive, but we happened upon a cowboy poetry festival. Not bad for a quick afternoon. We devoured some seriously good steaks and enjoyed being the city slickers looking at the local scenery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (late) I hope it was wonderful!!! Luv U!
I honestly didn't know what a SNUS was. Thanks for clarifying!
Stop! You make me miss my homeland SO MUCH! Me descule por esquecer seu aniversario! Para bens - atrasada!
Wow. Those longhorns trotting down the street would have brought out the cowboy in any of us. Looks like fun. So, how do you go about finding all these random events when you go places? We feel like Tucson is lame, but we're also not finding fun stuff to see, eat, and do. Part of that is related to our lovely baby and her needs, but I wondered if you have any tips. Danke. Or maybe Tucson really is just kind of lame. :-)
Post a Comment