Friday, September 9, 2011

In case you haven't heard.....

Baby Girl Whitesides is coming in January! Mark your calendars, life is about to get even more awesome. More updates and photos to come. I just didn't want to go any longer without this big news on our blog. :) We're excited!



11 comments:

Candria said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray! I am so so so happy for you!!! You are going to be a great mom! Congratulations?!! How are you feeling?...

Jade said...

THIS IS TOTALLY NEW INFORMATION! OK, OK, I saw it on your sister's Facebook page. But YAY for blogging it (finally). And more importantly, YAY FOR BABY! Hope you're feeling well -- pregnancy can be kind of awesome, but it's also completely unlike any other experience in the world. Happy day for Baby Girl Whitesides!

Cassie said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!! You definitely need to blog more about the pregnancy. I would LOVE to read more.

The Frandsen's said...

we are excited for you guys and your little GIRL, I will keep my eyes out for little pink cowgirl boots! With tassles...and glitter...and a matching hat and belt buckle...:)

Marie said...

Could you please post a picture that you actually pregnant in?

stacie said...

She's gonna be so rad.

Bre said...

ok so I am SO FREAKING excited for you both! I saw the title and clicked on your blog and my internet was taking forever to load your page so I sat impatiently watching the loading circle as it went round and round hoping that it meant you were expecting and FINALLY your page came up confirming that you are! YEAH! You guys will be fabulous parents with a drama filled girl, ha ha. At least my little girl is, a DIVA filled girl. Much love sent your way! Hope your feeling well!! And that C rubs your feet, and gets your all those fun or not so fun cravings. ha ha. Enjoy every min. If you lived closer I would bring you by some goodies! Sent me your address so maybe I can mail some instead:)

Chow said...

I second what Marie said. YOU DON"T EVEN LOOK PREGNANT.

But congrats (again) and it seems so much more official not that it's out in the blogosphere.

B said...

Over the Lua for you two! E agora... quero fotos reais para verificar pois voce e magrinha!

Molly said...

I'm over the moon for you & C! A fantastic new niece, HOORAY!!

Heidi Miller said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! SOOOO exciting Hilary! I am SO happy for you! How fun! Congratulations!