Monday, September 26, 2011

The proof is in the pictures.....

It has been requested that I post pictures in which I look MORE pregnant. I admit, my pregnancy growth has not been documented well on this blog - partly because I'm still trying to catch up on our summer travels from earlier in the pregnancy and partly because how pregnant I appear seems to depend on what I'm wearing and the angle of the picture. THUS C and I have tried to take some "pregnancy" pictures lately - because I am definitely more pregnant every day! :)

For someone who loves taking pictures the way I do I've found it highly awkward to pose for above mentioned photos. Do I stand to the side? Do I look forward or back at the camera? Should I just make a funny face or dance?




Seriously....this is hard business. BUT we do want to better document my ever-growing stomach so we will continue to do our best. Here I am at 23 & 24 weeks. I continue to feel good, Baby Whitesides is doing well and we're excited!



10 comments:

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Cutest pregnant lady EVER! I am so jealous!

Allison said...

Oh yes, every woman loves taking those awkward belly pictures. :)
That is why I only have 1 picture of me pregnant with Weston!

Molly said...

Yay for prego pictures!! The look on your face in that first one cracks me up! I can just hear you and C laughing. Your baby bump looks awesome!

Amy and Clark said...

You really are super cute. And I agree, belly posing is awkward...but necessary.
Love you much.

Em and Tom said...

Congrats Hill. So excited for you, and you look darling.

Candria said...

Awfully Cute!

Candria said...

Awfully Cute!

B said...

You look amazing! And you crack me up!

Bre said...

You are so darn cute! You tiny little thing!!

Unknown said...

love it love it!!! you're the best for pleasing all of us and posting pics! love you!