 |
| 38 weeks |
It seems nearly impossible to do an anniversary post without filling it up with cliches, but the truth is that some cliches are just true! Marrying C is the best decision I have ever made. Our life does indeed just keep getting better. He takes such good care of me and makes me so happy. The list goes on and on! It's been a wonderful six years and I look forward with all my heart to the future with him by my side. Obrigada por tudo meu amor! Nao sei o que seria a minha vida sem voce. Voce 'e a pessoa mais importante na minha vida e sou grata por voce. Eu te amo demais!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary C and Hil!!!
I got tears in my eyes reading your declaration of love in Portuguese (not that I understand a word, but I felt the message :). I'm so glad you two share a beautiful life together. Oh Happy Day!
It is super annoying when you speak in Portuguese. Just sayin'.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment