Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some more of October and some November too....

Z party with the cousins - Julie and Clint came dressed for the part!



New culinary attempt: Homemade applesauce

LOVE it.
Celebrating C's birthday/Halloween with good friends.

Festive foods with Ian and Jess.

I once cried over a chicken pot pie. Years ago.  True story. C was nervous when I announced not only was I going to make pot pie, but that I was going to do it all from scratch. My cooking skills (and emotional stability) have come a long way. This pot pie was a HIT and one of our fall faves.

Post stake-conference hang-out with Russ and Chow.

3 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

Can you post the recipe for that pot pie? It looks divine.

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Oh how I remember that day! This pot pie looks fantastic!

Molly said...

C's cake (or is it cookies?) shaped in the number "30" looks fantastic! How I love to see a Birthday Smile. You guys have awesome friends.