We really lucked out in November. As a part of his national book tour, Ty was here in Texas. Connie flew down as well and we all got to spend some quality time together. It felt like the holidays! It was so fun to see Ty doing his authorly duties and we loved showing Ty and Con a little bit more of our surroundings and just having time to hang out.
5 comments:
Looks like fun times! Can't wait for the new Bucce's to open in New Braunfels!
I love that you are feeding the babe within so well! Look at all that delicious food!
Great pics of Ty in action. What a tour!
I think Ty and Connie just came to eat all that delicious looking food! Looks fun!
Mmmmm. Still thinking about the deliciousness of that trip. Definitely a great stop on the tour route, and I was so pleased to be able to come! Thanks for always showing a great time.
My mouth just seriously started to water when I saw the Round Rock donut. You can't put such yummy food pictures on your blog! :) Good luck with the baby coming!! You are going to be awesome.
Post a Comment