Friday, June 1, 2012

Month four....

I have to admit - we took Ruby's 4 month photos a week or so late. Time kept getting away from us. It must have been meant to be though because sweet little Ruby could not have been any cuter when we took these latest pics. (So cute it was hard for me to narrow down my favorites!)

As you can see she's smilier and more interactive than ever. At her 4 month check up she weighed in at 12.1 lbs (10th percentile) and was 23 inches long (20th percentile.)We love this little girl!










9 comments:

Sarah said...

She's so adorable! And I love her red romper.

Tara said...

She is darling! Crossing my fingers y'all make it to the reunion in June so that I can meet her!

Connie Whitesides said...

She is SO smiley and happy. I just can't stand that I have yet to meet her! Thanks for the monthly updates. They pass so fast.

Connie Whitesides said...

She is smiley and sweet. I just can't stand it. Thanks for the monthly updates. They pass so fast.

Connie Whitesides said...

She is so smiley and sweet. I can't stand it. Thanks for the monthly updates. They seem to pass so fast.

B said...

Those smiles are killing me! Adorable, Hilz. Y'all did good.

Grey said...

CANNOT WAIT!

Jade said...

Too cute for words. I love me a smiling baby.

xojeski said...

These are the cutest by far!