Tuesday, June 5, 2012

That's 'Doctor' C to you....


On May 17,  four years of hard work culminated with C's dissertation defense. He did such a good job and - to no surprise - successfully defended his work. It was such a great day! He has worked so hard and I am wildly proud of him. And not only does he now have a PhD, he's also the world's cutest and best dad.


4 comments:

B said...

CONGRATS! Parabens pelo bom trabalho, amigo! Bem feito! Agora eu vou te chamar de "O Professor Maluco!"

Marie said...

How did I miss this post?! (I must have had a baby or something...) Anyways, Rubes looks so cute and we are so super proud of C! Now get your bum to Boise so we can celebrate!

Molly said...

I love these Daddy/Daughter pics! Life is oh so good.
I can't wait to hug all three of you soon. I'm counting down the days....

Jenn said...

Congratulations, C! We know how hard you have worked and are impressed that you are graduating with so many honors. As of now, we're just crossing our fingers that Ben WILL graduate -- in a year from now. We're so happy for you to be done. Were are you off to next? Maybe I missed that in one of the posts.