Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cousins!

Right before we left for our summer travels, Ruby started to show a decent amount of stranger anxiety. I was nervous as to how she'd respond to all the family that was so excited to meet her. All I can say is that she must have been able to sense their love and excitement, because Ruby loved her cousins! It was so cute to see everyone gather around her each time we arrived somewhere. She was taken good care of by her older cousins and it was so fun to see her meet baby best friends - Sadie, Brandon and Grey. We've always felt blessed to have such fun and loving nieces and nephews and it's so fun now to see them all as Ruby's loving cousins.
Cousins are the best.
















1 comment:

B said...

Oh my word, Hilz! Those cheeks! I have to squeeze them! Saudades... demais!