Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Memory Lane...

After the scout's high adventure in mid-June, C, Ruby and I hopped in the Lone Star and started heading north. We were nervous for our first cross-country trip with the little one, but she did super well and made it easy on us. We were more rushed than usual, but still enjoyed hitting the road together. Our first stop: Idaho.

I love when I have the opportunity and a legit reason to go "home" to Rexburg and Sugar City. This summer it was a Scroll reunion at Ricks to see old friends and honor our newspaper adviser who is retiring. It was great to see high school friends one night and college friends the next. And while I know it didn't mean much to her and that she won't even remember it, I loved showing Ruby my old stomping grounds.

Had the BEST night catching up with these girls....

Sugar City!

Playing at Porter Park...

Love these folks....love this campus and all the memories....

At the banquet after reminiscing and honoring Brother Bennett.


The new Spori....not as cool as the original.

Loved some time with Stac and her fam before we left town....

2 comments:

Marie said...

Awesome pics!

B said...

The close up of you and Rubz is so precious. I miss you guys. I'm glad you got to go home. =)