Saturday, September 29, 2012

More pics of Ruby being popular this summer....

I can't help myself and must post yet a few more pictures of our fun summer with friends and family. Indulge me if you will.


Quakie Days in Nibley. So great!

Whitesides' cousins!

Girls night

Uncle James and Aunt Wendy

So fun to see scrollie friends and have them love on Ruby...

Ruby's future mother-in-law?;)

Seeing the 'I' is always one of the highlights of our time in Utah....Ruby and Annie became fast friends!

Uma!

Fun with Uncle Harris

Loves from Auntie Molls

Aggie and future Aggie....


Gran!

Pa!

Auntie Nora and Auntie Haley

First 4th of July!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I adore her mini bandana!

B said...

Adorable! (p.s. Tell Annie to back off - Rubz already has a college and EFY roommate...) ;)

Rachel said...

We made the blog! I feel so special. Annie's already asking for another Ruby visit!!