Monday, April 20, 2009

Stanley...of the flat persuasion....


Via our niece Anna's elementary class Flat Stanley came to visit us recently. I'm not going to lie...we really enjoyed showing Stan a good 'ole time in the Hill Country of Texas. Texas state, the river, Aquarena springs, Texas BBQ, the wildflowers....we had a great time. Thanks for the visit little man Stan!



8 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

That's so awesome! LOL! I love it!

B said...

haha... I love it! I love the bluebonnets, too! Que saudades!

Russ said...

Everyone needs a flat Stanley to come and visit.

Jimmy and Wendy said...

Hil, will you email me yours and Marie's email addresses? I don't seem to have them! wendyhillstead@gmail.com

Thanks!

Molly said...

I am TOTALLY smiling right now. Great post, Hil.
I love, "Stanley...of the flat persuasion..." Giggle, giggle. :)
Skinny Stanley had a great visit here in Minnesota in March. He was seen at the Mayo Clinic by a number of highly educated physicians who in the end, decided that Stanley needs more fresh air. I will pass on to the Mayo Docs that Little Man Stan is dutifully smelling wildflowers, splashing in rivers and eating BBQ outdoors.

Cassie said...

I love that little man.

Amy and Clark said...

Glad you showed Stanley a good time! I can't wait to been shown the Texas time, too! I think I'm buying my ticket tonight--Woohoo!

todd, christy & kids said...

Ha ha ha...that is too funny! Hilarious actually! It leaves me wishing a flat Stanley would visit me. :)