Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twinkle toes....


My friend Laura and I are taking some photography lessons and jumped at the chance to help our friend Chow photograph her darling ballet class. We had such a great time. I shot primarily in black and white - here are some of my preliminary favorites.






11 comments:

Marie said...

Love the pics, sis! One of your many talents. Just think, my girls will be in ballet in about 6 weeks! Maybe someday you can take their pictures there!

Russ said...

So excited. Thank you so much! MAHALO!

Molly said...

Very cool, classy black & whites, Hil. C told me you were taking some photography lessons, awesome!
I remember my first ballet class. sigh. I wonder where my old ballet shoes ended up....I should pull them out for Mae!

Diane Bohn said...

Those are awesome! I especially love the first one! :) How fun!

camie said...

definitely smiled at the title!
fantastic pictures! good work!

Allison said...

Nice work Hil - I need to learn how to use my camera like you :)

B said...

Hil - these are GREAT pics for preliminary pics! Good job!

Laura said...

So beautiful....look at the talent!!!

brooke said...

rory is my little girl... the one in the 3rd photo.
Thanks for doing the photo shoot. these pictures are just adorable!

Cassie said...

HILARY! You are getting very fancy these days...

todd, christy & kids said...

Sooo cute! Great pics!