Monday, May 4, 2009

Saturday...in the park...hotter than the 4th of July....






Saturday was the 4th annual Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest fundraiser for YSB. Nothing like a day at the beautiful courthouse filled with seriously impressive chalk art and some of the best karaoke in Texas. Tell me I don't have a great job! For more pictures (or to see what else we've been up to at YSB) click here.


3 comments:

Russ said...

Cool Hil! Looks like fun! Perhaps I can show up next year!

Molly said...

Excellent place of work, Hil. I enjoyed linking to YSB's website. I was just day-dreaming about karaoke the other day....you got to live my dream! :) I'm glad for the fun you're having. Loved the flying pig chalk art. It's all so Mary Poppins. Dive right into that chalk drawing and leave the world behind. Dance with penguins, sing with farm animals...fordrieYES I WILL!

Molly said...

Excellent place of work, Hil. I enjoyed linking to YSB's website. I was just day-dreaming about karaoke the other day....you got to live my dream! :) I'm glad for the fun you're having. Loved the flying pig chalk art. It's all so Mary Poppins. Dive right into that chalk drawing and leave the world behind. Dance with penguins, sing with farm animals...YES I WILL!