Friday, June 5, 2009

Music in the Park....


Every Thursday night during the summer San Marcos has a FREE concert in the park ranging from singer/songwriters to good 'ole Texas country and jazz to mariachi. Bless you central Texas and your love for live music.

5 comments:

Russ said...

We thought about going- but I had to teach ballet. Love the De-Railers!

B said...

Why are you guys so freaking cute? I love the pic. Makes me miss you two.

Molly said...

Thursday nights are meant to be spent at the park.
Hooray for you and your ability to find fun things everywhere. I would like to live next door to you and follow you around. :)

todd, christy & kids said...

Oh my heck...You guys always do the most fun things! Miss you!

Heidi said...

Man I haven't been to a fun concert like that in a long time (thanks to kiddies). That's great that you and C are taking advantage of such enriching opportunities.