Thank you for your fun food and free live music.
You gave us a perfect Friday night.
And thank you Noelle and crew. We very much enjoyed your tunes.
Love,
Hil and C
Dear Cold Front,
Thank you for coming and reminding us that it is January.
And thank you in advance for the opportunity to sleep under the weight of extra blankets tonight. I can NOT wait.
Love,
Hil and C
6 comments:
Cool pic Hil! I want to go there :)
Good choice. I would have stood by the artichoke also. I am glad a little bit of chill as reached you. Just what you and C need.
Looking sassy as always Hil! Miss you!
Without the artichoke, the coat is only mildly cute.
Just Kidding! Thanks for the fun blog to read on my study break!
I totally didn't realize that the computer was still logged in as Justin when I posted that last comment... So, consider this a disclaimer that my husband was not hitting on you and calling you "sassy"! :o)
HILARY!!! I was so very pleasantly surprised to find a comment from you on my blog! How in the world did you find it?? I don't think I realized that you live in Texas. Sorry you're missing the snow, but oh how nice it would be to enjoy 68 degrees right now:)
Post a Comment