Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Friday, January 15, 2010
It's nice to belong...
Being a part of this group of wonderful people for the past 10 years has been, and continues to be, so rewarding. I love the time or two a year when we are able to get together. And check out the adorable next generation.....
ACK, look at all those cute kids. You know, all that time that all those people spent in a room together ... I can't think of a SINGLE time we talked about getting married or having kids and what that would mean to our lives. Is it possible we really didn't believe we'd grow up? Or was I just not paying attention?
Jade, we still haven't grown up! :) That was such an incredible night. What's even more incredible is that most of us still get together regularly. Yay for fabulous friends. Gosh, with Mel and Justin's baby, we'll have a posterity numbering in the double digits. FREAKY!
It's good that our Scrollies have FINALLY started reproducing. Not that you or I have done much to help. I really do love that we have such a great group of friends. Sad to have missed the Christmas gathering, but I was in Chile after all...
3 comments:
ACK, look at all those cute kids. You know, all that time that all those people spent in a room together ... I can't think of a SINGLE time we talked about getting married or having kids and what that would mean to our lives. Is it possible we really didn't believe we'd grow up? Or was I just not paying attention?
Jade, we still haven't grown up! :) That was such an incredible night. What's even more incredible is that most of us still get together regularly. Yay for fabulous friends. Gosh, with Mel and Justin's baby, we'll have a posterity numbering in the double digits. FREAKY!
It's good that our Scrollies have FINALLY started reproducing. Not that you or I have done much to help.
I really do love that we have such a great group of friends. Sad to have missed the Christmas gathering, but I was in Chile after all...
Post a Comment