Every year I forget how much I love skiing. As the day approaches I always find myself thinking how it seems like a lot of work - getting up early, putting on all sorts of layers, renting skis etc. And then....I get to the hill and I remember just how much I love it. Aside from the physical act of skiing being absurdly fun, the views are simply the best winter has to offer. While we were in Logan we skied the Beav and C and Marty later hit up The Canyons. Just another reason we love winter.....real winter that is.....
4 comments:
Try telling that to Clark, would ya?
Try telling that to Clark, would ya?
Gorgeous now you guys just need to move back to it!
We hit Solitude while home for Christmas and loved it. It is a liberating feeling to schwoosh down the mountain and know that it is your playground. Beautiful!
Post a Comment