Brianna's Asiago Caesar salad dressing....
I LOVE this dressing. Is love even a strong enough word? Seriously...thus far in my life it is my all-time favorite. I want it ALL THE TIME and am filled with a certain sadness when a salad is dressed with another. I am convinced C and I are the reason our local Wal-Mart keeps this baby on the shelf. Now before you run to the store based on my suggestion (I know you've already grabbed your purse and tied your shoes...) you should know this dressing is a STRONG flavor....which is what I love....but you may not....but you should.....because it's amazing.
This leads me into another obsession.....raw vegetables. Salad. Cut up veggies. Love them.....can hardly go a day without them.....feel anxiety when we start to run low and I don't have time to get to the store.
Now, before you get all impressed at how fancy my dressing is and how healthy I am to love raw veggies you should know that the pot next to my salad in the photo above was full of Kraft mac-n-cheese. Man, I love that stuff too.
6 comments:
I love this dressing as well and we always have it on hand! and the name is great:)
Big smile reading this post. Okay, mostly that last part. Made me think of 4th north and the randomness of certain meals. By the way, we love that brand of dressing but usually get the poppyseed flavor.
Hey so what about the pepper obsession? Does that still exist too? Ha ha :) Love y'all!
I'm definitely going to have to give this one a try!
I don't necessarily love this dressing, but I don't really like salad either. We do like the dressing though and the strawberry vinaigrette is very tasty as well. Regardless, I do like reading about your obsessions, so keep them coming.
Great suggestion. I'm looking forward to giving this a try. Keep these obsessions coming, love it!
Post a Comment