Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
A belated shout-out.....
It's a bit overdue, but I have to give a shout-out to the San Marcos Young Women. Not only did the pretty much dominate church basketball this year, but they were known as the kindest girls on the court. So proud!
Oh my goodness I am so proud of those girls! I miss them so darn much, Young Women's Basketball in San Marcos... brings back so many awesome memories!!!
6 comments:
WAHOO! I love these girls!
WAHOO! I love these girls!
uh oh...hilary on a church basket ball court again--watch out Sugar 3rd!
Oh my goodness I am so proud of those girls! I miss them so darn much, Young Women's Basketball in San Marcos... brings back so many awesome memories!!!
Well another circle of life event for you and me. Congrats to your girls but especially for being the kindest! Love Mom
Way to lead them to victory, Coach!
Post a Comment