Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the words of C: "Good Times".......

Want to know something that makes me happy? C's chosen profession. Not only is C involved in a field of study that uses many of his skills, talents and overall smarts, but it also encompasses many of his passions and interests. Loving what you do? Awesome.

Case and point: A few weeks ago C had a research field trip....that's right, a class FIELD TRIP.....to Silverton, Colorado. I love, Love, LOVE that for WORK C gets to head to the mountains. This time around C and his comrades studied the mining history of the area as well as avalanches. And of course there was some time for play....snowshoeing, sledding, skiing and a scenic train ride. Yes please!


5 comments:

Russ said...

Jealous....

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Positively beautiful and just what C loves other than Hil!

Dan-o said...

I love the Durango and Silverton Railroad! I'm so jealous! That is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Sometimes I wish making rockets involved trips to the mountains too.

B said...

Beautiful pics, Hilz.

Molly said...

Superb pics Hil! I love seeing C all grizzly and enjoyin' himself up in the mountains.
Three Cheers for being a teacher.