Our mouths are watering. I do have to admit that 70 is sounding really nice right now. We just suffer through our 40 degree weather and pretend that it's warm by rebelling and not wearing our coats outside. Foolish really. Yum yum.
Hey, that post about Laura and Marty coming for Spring Break looked fun and all, especially the kayaking, but this is what I'm talking about! Yum! That grilled food looks delicious. Have fun. I can relate to the temps. :-)
Yummm!! And you know I'm so jealous of the weather. I would take warm/hot over cold any day. For you and C, I hope it stays in the 70's for a while. ;)
6 comments:
Our mouths are watering. I do have to admit that 70 is sounding really nice right now.
We just suffer through our 40 degree weather and pretend that it's warm by rebelling and not wearing our coats outside. Foolish really.
Yum yum.
Amazing. Simply amazing... Even the veggies look... uh... edible... Barely. Nice work!
That looks delish!!! 70 degrees sounds like a heavenly temperature.
Hey, that post about Laura and Marty coming for Spring Break looked fun and all, especially the kayaking, but this is what I'm talking about! Yum! That grilled food looks delicious. Have fun. I can relate to the temps. :-)
Mmm, Mmmm, MMmm. Is that a cedar board? Mike would be most pleased to see that. Wood workers and chefs. Gotta love 'em.
Yummm!! And you know I'm so jealous of the weather. I would take warm/hot over cold any day. For you and C, I hope it stays in the 70's for a while. ;)
Post a Comment