C and I have both long had a Texas bucket-list of sorts to make sure we take advantage of all the awesomeness this state has to offer in case our next adventure takes us somewhere else. One of the last remaining big items on C's list was to climb Guadalupe Peak - the highest peak in Texas. He mentioned his plan to Mike once and the trip took shape from there. Mike flew down and the boys were off to camp and hike during one of the coldest snaps we've had so far this winter! They had a great time and we were so grateful Mike was able to come along for the adventure.
6 comments:
Great Pics!
Great Pics!
I have to admit that Texas isn't the state with the highest peak on my bucket list, but the adventure does look fun and I'm sure it's always a blessing to be out of the Texas heat! Glad you guys made the summit safely.
So Awesome! Brings back memories, I have some of the same pictures with those backgrounds, minus the snow. :)So glad you could check it off the list!
Wow right?!?! Sweet pictures, crazy weather and awesome company. I think it's the coolest that my husband likes to hang with my brother. Family is the best!!!!
C! It was epic! Few can claim to have been at risk of frostbite in Texas. I have to admit it was worth the entire trip to be able to bewilder anyone at will when I tell them I hiked the highest peak in Texas. It's like telling someone I went skiing in Hawaii or camping in New York City. Thanks for the good times.
Post a Comment