Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Holiday of thanks.....
We stayed in San Marcos for Thanksgiving this year and it was just PERFECT. It was so nice to have some time to relax, do some fun things around here and spend time with friends. We spent the day before Thanksgiving in Wimberley enjoying the Hill Country. Thanksgiving day was perfectly spent at Russ and Chow's with great friends and wonderful food.
Great view of Wimberley from Mount Baldy - 33 1/2 weeks
I agree, Thanksgiving dinner outside in that beautiful weather looks wonderful! P.S. I need you to give me the final word on the super cute blanket I want to make for you!!
4 comments:
You guys are so lucky you can have Thanksgiving dinner outside. :) Love the bump
I agree, Thanksgiving dinner outside in that beautiful weather looks wonderful!
P.S. I need you to give me the final word on the super cute blanket I want to make for you!!
You look fantastic, my friend. Fantastic! Just a few more weeks!!!! It's amazing! Every minute!
"Pregnant friends getting festive!" Hil you're crackin' me up!!!
Love you and your blog posts.
Post a Comment