Ruby had a hot Valentines date with Emmett Schmutz. They were shy at first, but Emmett eventually made his move and put his hand on Ruby's knee. Ruby seemed to handle the embarrassment of wearing mitts on her first date pretty well. It was fantastic as always to see Amy and Clark. They are so good to come to Texas so often!
Next.....the Auntie came! Marie and I have been anticipating her visit for such a long time and it did not disappoint! Ruby loved all the snuggles and I loved all the positive reinforcement about how I'm doing as a mother! :) (Sisters are the best!) We had so much fun together and I think it's safe to say that everyone was sad when the weekend came to an end.
Other accomplishments between weeks 4-8:
Eyelashes!
Eyebrows!
Still easy to put back down in the middle of the night (I know I mentioned it in another post...but it's so great it bears repeating!)
Requiring more help to go down for naps during the day
Most importantly....SMILES!
Eyelashes!
Eyebrows!
Still easy to put back down in the middle of the night (I know I mentioned it in another post...but it's so great it bears repeating!)
Requiring more help to go down for naps during the day
Most importantly....SMILES!
5 comments:
Babies grow up too fast. Tell her to slow down! I don't blame Emmett at all for putting the moves on her early on. He's got to make a claim! Love you all!
Those embarrassing mitts. Best line ever. So proud of all those Ruby accomplishments. I knew she'd be a winner.
Embarrassing mitts. Best line ever. So proud of Ruby's accomplishments. I knew she'd be a winner.
Oh my heart, I miss her so much! The first pic made me laugh out loud. What cuties!
Look at those blue eyes! So cute!! And you look faboosh, Hilz.
Post a Comment