Haha! This post made me laugh because Mouse is the same - slow to wake up. She looks at me like, "Why are you doing this? Why are you waking me up? Can't you see all was fine before you arrived?" And then breaks into a smile.. "Okay, let's have fun then."
Rubz is so stinking cute. Wish I could hold her. Saudades de voces demais... Ela pode me chamar de Tia se quiser. ;)
6 comments:
But she does it so lovely! Cute girl... I love me some good baby stretches.
But she does it so lovely! Cute girl... I love me some good baby stretches.
Haha! This post made me laugh because Mouse is the same - slow to wake up. She looks at me like, "Why are you doing this? Why are you waking me up? Can't you see all was fine before you arrived?" And then breaks into a smile.. "Okay, let's have fun then."
Rubz is so stinking cute. Wish I could hold her. Saudades de voces demais... Ela pode me chamar de Tia se quiser. ;)
Awww, I just want to squeeze her! Can't wait to meet her this summer!
What is this other auntie onesie?! Are there some Whitesides out there claiming her too?! :)
I love all her cute socks! (they match her cute little face!)
Post a Comment